Jumat, 24 Juli 2009

The Love that is Postponed

Occasionally the feeling comes with his smile.
Gaze at me so deep.
Appear to embrace me in quiet.
Bring me in the sweet dream.
Fly me to the world that is full of the colour.
However I cannot welcome him with my smile.
I cannot go to join him.
Must this feeling be postponed or must this feeling pass by and disappear in time.
I want all of them to join and with me.
I want to all of them only do not dream.
But I do not know when i must welcome him.
I do not understand whether I must fly with him to the world that is full of the colour.
I need time to better understand him.
I do not want this feeling to be wounded because I.
I do not want to fall again.
I only want to love this feeling with all my heart I.

0 komentar:

About This Blog

About This Blog

D'Masiv ~ Rindu Setengah Mati (Feat Kevin Aprilio)

Get more songs & code at www.stafaband.info

  © Blogger templates 'Sunshine' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP